Taking a stand against gun violence can mean many things, and there are so many ways you can get involved in our work. We want you on our team. Together we can accomplish great things!
How can I get involved?
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and sign up for our email alerts.
- Write your state and federal legislators and ask them to support commonsense gun laws that can save lives. Contact us and we’ll help you with every step.
Want to do more?
- Are you part of a group that cares about ending gun violence? Give us a call and we can speak at your next event or meeting.
- Host a house party where your friends can learn about the issues and how to get involved. We’ll walk you through it from start to finish.
- Donate to CeaseFirePA and help us spread our message across Pennsylvania.
Get creative! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with one of these efforts, or together we can develop a new idea. We know you care and we’re here to help you make a difference. We need you!