CeaseFirePA is hiring a Digital Campaign Manager to create and implement effective digital strategies to expand our reach and motivate Pennsylvanians to advocate for strong gun safety policies.
To succeed, you will need to tell simple, powerful stories that reveal how small and large actions by citizens can end the devastation of gun violence on our communities. From writing persuasive narratives to crafting engaging visual content for social media to developing compelling web content, triple our online presence in the next two years while creating a committed community of volunteers ready to engage in the real world and donate to CeaseFirePA.
You will work with our Development Director to identify and execute digital campaigns that compliment our field organizing and advocacy work, along with unique online projects to build a bigger movement. The best candidates will be able to drive message creation across the organization and assist with traditional media communications and program content as well.
- Develop and Launch Strategic Campaigns that Grow Our Online Reach using proven and experimental tactics to drive traffic, advocate for change, and drive small dollar fundraising.
- Craft powerful narratives in written and visual mediums that quickly sum up information in a way that motivates action. Superb writing and editing skills to quickly alter messages based on the medium such as email, text, social media or offline organizing (and please let us know if you are proficient in other languages);
- Analyze Data and Identify Technology: Manage and scrutinize CeaseFirePA’s contacts in our CRM (Salsa) to improve engagement and assist in recruiting new supporters. Designing systems for advocacy and development staff to expand reach in online databases and coordinate offline volunteer activities. Complete rigorous analysis of data to report on campaign impacts and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with a team of organizers, advocates and fundraisers to amplify their work and identify messages that will help drive public action across the Commonwealth and hold elected officials accountable.
- Adapt quickly by managing multiple projects and rapidly synthesizing information to launch communications at a moments notice whether in response to a shooting or dangerous legislation moving in Harrisburg.
- 4+ years experience in digital, communications and campaign roles helping plan, implement and evaluate communication efforts (1-2 years experience on digital tactics preferred);
- Superb writing and editing skills able to adjust communication based to appropriate medium such as print, digital or offline organizing (and please let us know if you if you are proficient in other languages);
- Proven ability to produce compelling visual content, including graphics, video, and multimedia;
- Highly organized individual able to drive multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality;
- Familiarity with WordPress, Canva, Salsa is preferred (other webhosting, design, digital tools and CRMs required);
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Harrisburg, or Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
BENEFITS: Salary is $52,000+ depending on ability. As a full-time position, the Communications Manager is eligible for our excellent benefits package including full-covered health care, paid time off, and our 401(k).
This search is being lead by NRG Consulting Group. For more info, please email email@example.com.
CeaseFirePA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We value a diverse workforce. CeaseFirePA encourages women, people of color, persons with disabilities, people with records of arrest or conviction, veterans, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals to apply.